Jun 19, 2012

Johor Bahru : Eating Eating and Eating again

I spot this huge roasted duck along the road .
Actually, we were looking for hmmm Roast Pig or Roast Pork ?? Whatever laa...haha
But we did find it so my dad did go in the roasted duck rice stand and ask if they sell the roast pig XD
Asking the roastedduckrice seller if they sell roastedpig ??? Funny ~
Dad , Mom and Sis are fans of RoastedDuckRice ..
Only me, i hate it most .. I find the meat , the smell, the color are really weird !

After that, we decided to cincai eat at one of hawker near our hotel for not wasting time ..
Here's what we ordered ~
 Hokkian Kwetiaw Seafood . Taste really nice !
The only way to distinguish Teochew and Hokkian kwetiaw is the salty.
I love to eat salty foods than sugary .
Hokkian kwetiaw is saltier than Teochew kwetiaw..
And because i am a hokkian chinese, i prefer my own kampuang kwetiaw  =P
Roasted Duck Rice

Braised Pork Belly

Crispy Chinese Roast Pork Belly

Duck Noodles

 Look so yummy ~
I ordered simply and traditional Hainanese Chicken Rice with Roast Pork Belly .
Because i have craving for rice .. Indonesian people never full without Rice ! hahaha

This hawker is about 10mins from our hotel .

I tried to grab a photo with the food but i failed =D

Yeah, after having our meal, next station is shopping mall..
Johor Bahru City Square 

The mall looked so lame.
It make me feel that "This is called Mall in Johor ??"
But to mysurprise, i just can say "Do not judge the thing by the cover!" hahahaha

At first my dad said he want to have a bubble tea because of this hot weather.
Then coincidencely, i spot this and asked him 
"Papi, how about Ding Teh ( Ding Teh in hokkian mean Herbal Tea) ??
He replied "Yeah, i mean Ding Teh for reducing thirsty"
I laughed and pointing this stall to him =D *naughty

We ordered Alohafruittea and Hokkaidocoffee .

 Alohafruittea is sourness and hokkaidocoffee alit bittersweet and i love that feel !

#70%# LESSsugar#Pearl#



No comments:

Post a Comment