Jun 18, 2012

Happy Father day Papi * muach

It is June !
The third week of june is Father's day right ??
Have you prepare something for your father ?? 
I do always remember about mother's day and forget about fathers day ..And this time, no exception Hahaha
But, the different issss i was mistaken the day.. I thought 24  is the thirdweek of June *OMG
It just come on my mind when it was 14 June already   =(
That's mean, i still have 1 1/2 one half day to prepare and buy the gift ...
But to my surprise, the day after tommorow my Dad called me from Johor Bahru Malaysia ,
He asked me " Win, i thought tommorow you are half day working, right ?? How about come to join us to celebrate Father's day ??" [in Chinese]
I replied, " Haaa?? I don't have money  lel.. And it's wasted if i go only for one day,right "
He said, "You think first lol...If you come ,i pay the ticket fee laaaa "
Me, " Is it ???? "
Papi , "Yes, you set your time and SMS me, i will fetch you at port "
Me answer without any hesitates "Surely i gooooo laaa as long as it's FREE "
HAHAHHAHAAH *FilialMe*

I made out from this factory XD
TheyAreYoungAndHappy

My little sister .
What are they laughing on ??
Me, " one two...."
My sis , " Ce, took a slim one yay ! i look so fat on previous pic ! "
I replied, " Put your hand in the waist, so it will look slimer "
My dad laughed at us =D

*PREVIOUS PICTURE*

Yes, he is look more like my brother than my father *blekk
Everyone said, I am a photocopy of my father ,are we ?
PS : My father like to act natural by seeing other places so it feel like a candid picture .But i told you, papi you are a bad actor !! XD

Because this's a sudden family holiday, we don't bring or even prepare any surprise for him.
But we looked for a chance to slip away and bought this mini greeting card .
And find a place to write down our utterances .

I took this picture for keeping his expression in my memory .
My dad express his feeling infrequently.
As you know, Man Are Expert On Hiding Their Feeling , agree ??

You see !
After read it, i guess he was trying to hide his feeling shy with this kind of expression  =D
Is it, papi ?? Email me, if you're read this   =P

and  Happy Daddy's Day
and some wishes for him.
The last, Thank You and we ♥ you, papi !!
*muach
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment