Jun 20, 2012

This is my story, what is yours ??

It has been awhile i haven't seen my boyboy  *wink
Because i have alot of schedule that waiting for me to do .
This week, i have to college for two lessons about 5 ?? 5 hours ohmygod!
I will be crazy for sitting at there for 5hours and listen to the lecturer twittering himself like a bird in cage maybe. Even i took 2hours lesson, i still feel sleepy and almost fall sleep in the class everytimes.

How i wish i can spend my day or maybe hour on shopping ? 
Salon ? body spa? facial skin care ?? Dating ?? Gathering with family ?? Hiksssssssssssssssssssssssss
In fact, i have spent my time with college, working, assignments, alone, no dating and no gathering !!! 
What a good life i have been now . Living away from parent is not really that fun LOL! Trust me!
You need to do all the things by yourself . But how about if you get sick ?? Sick is the worst problem i thought ! When you need help or want to ask for something, MOM always be there . But if you are a roamer, who will you asking for ?? depend on ?? That's the problem ! I could guarantee with you, there's none better than your mommy ! also papi laaa XD

The next week, MKDU exam is waiting for me .
Actually, i am not worrying about the exam but too bad, it snatched my quality hours time on weekend !
I spent all weekday in this month ! I need to do facial i think, because my wrinkles are spreadout now XD
How i wish to have a ladies time with mommy for doing some treatments, facial, spa, tea break or shopping with my sis , watching cinema or or or having a mini dating laaa !!!! Huhh

Last but not least, it's a bad June for me . I think, June always be a bad month for me =P
June 10, it was Sunday and i was preparing to go church that day .
Unusually, i woke up at 8 AM that day then i ask my friend to have a sumptuous dim sum .
So i fetch her at her home located in Nagoya Newton about 9 AM .
As i was there, i take out my phone and BBM her that i just arrived while somebody was knocking my car's window . In short, I dropped the glass about 5 inch ,
and asked him " Kenapa ? " [mean: Why ?]
He replied with dazed, " Nagoya dimana? " [Where is Nagoya? ]
I yelled, " APAAA?? " [WHATTT??]  because his voice really unclear.
He repeated, " Nagoya dimana? " again baffling Where is Nagoya? 
I roared, " Ya DISINIII LAA !! " [ Hereee whattt ]
Seems i get angry, he snatched my bag that i put beside my seat and jump to his partner motorbike that has prepared his treadle and disappear like a wind :-| *shocked
Guess what do i did ?? Hmm, just like human natural behaving . Hollow + Startle + Dread = BIG SHOCK
I don't why i just sitting there as has been hypnosis by them .
After 5 mins gone *tink* regain to consciousness Hahaha
I immediately screammm " RAMPOKKKK!! " [ ROBBBBBBBB ] 
But all are too late.. Everything's gone except my phone =(
What a bad June right ???
And last, i went to BCA weekend banking for blocking and apply a new one .
After that, i report to Police Station with continuous crying along the way.
I flashback the situation and tell them what has happened . Then the policeman show me a picture of a man and asked me , "Is he the man ?"
The man he show to me, was definitely YES, i said .
According to the conversations, HE has rob for uncountable times this recently .
The policeman ask me to pray for them for catch the culprit asap rather than continuous crying *wink
hahahahahaah Here i emphasize to you,
 " THIS IS MY FIRST TIME AND HOPE IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME, sir! "
How could i stand for not crying ?? I suffer a great lost in less than 5 mins !!!

The conclusion and advices from me :

. Do not go out alone at night, especially you are a girl .

. Do not put your bag on side seat .

. Do noted when you out of the car .

. Do pay attention of anybody who's trailed you.

. Feel something wrong, do not stop and go out from your car .

Hope you are not the next victim !





No comments:

Post a Comment