Apr 15, 2012

Received a suprise in special day ♥ 15.04.12

Somebody sent me a mysterious black box .
No sender, No greetingcard or any references .

First in my thought when i saw it,
" BAD WRAPPER"    XD
[PS : HeIsGoingToKillMeWhenHeReadThis]

Spot something ? HAHAHAHA

Hmm, i try to make a conclusion .
He bought it at Lotus bookstore last minute so he forget to tearoff the price tag. Is it,Mr.David Lie ?? =P

wonder what did he buy for me..
what thing bought at Lotus bookstore with the price Rp 32.500,- ??
 Hmm..
Hmmmmmm....

My patient has run out ~

Guess !!
what is that ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Curious  ??
.
.
.
.
.
want to know ??
.
.
.
.
 
Really ??
.
.
.
 

TADAHH ~

Handmade Chocolate in many figures that packed in Hellokitty plastic.

 Heart shape.

 Two of  Teddy Bears


This is me, Gummy Bear =)
[PS : He used to call me "Gummybear"]

waiting for the "chocolate taste" post yey ~

Have a nice weekend readers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment