Apr 16, 2012

Finally... i lost my WEIGHT with Gym

How  I WISH to get slim like this easy way .. XD

I work very very very hard in this week lol..
and try to go to Gym even though i was veryyyy tired after back from Office.


what kind of exercise can i do to lose weight fast ???


First, i will join Aerobic for 30 - 45 mins. Next, going on the treadmill for 30mins in fitness centre. After sweating much,take a rest..and get into Jacuzzi for relaxation about 15mins.
And then apply some body scrubs and move to Sauna. Finish !
How tired is that ...
 and there's always many temptations while on my way home..

Bak Kut Teh?? Martabak?? Satay ?? Texas Chicken?? KFC Delivery?? Pizza Delivery ?? Burger Boy ?? Nasi Padang ?? Chicken Semarang ??Ohh Noooo .....
Hate to live around food street !
I just mumbled " So Smelly " when i passed in front of there ! XD
#TryToComfortMyself


Finally after a week ...
It is time to ....
 

The result issss...

LOST 2KG ARHHH !!!  ƪ(' ε' )ʃ​ ƪ(' ε' )ʃ ƪ(' ε' )ʃ
YEHEYY All my effort is not in vain  ~

Losing 2 kg in a week,so fastttt ~
#DoubtWithTheScale

But It gives me spirit of losing more and more weight ~
7 kgs to go ~


YES,I WILL !  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment