Apr 14, 2012

HAPPY 21st ANNIVERSARY DAY for Mami and Papi ~

How hard a couple to walk into a relationship for many years??
Ohh no!! I just cannot imagine how the process is that !
Even myself in long distance relationship, disputation always there when we met up .
I feel proud of older people whom still loving each other,still holding hand when walked in garden, wipeoff  theirs companion's mouth when eating together. SO SWEETTTTTT~
I think only one of hundred couple will still like that !
And of course, I proud of myparents too .
21 years is not so long but it isn't a short term to pass through .
Many temptations, trials , fights, quarrels,squabbles ,jealous, and cold-war in a relationship ,not even to say "Lived in a house". Right ?

14.04.12
again, Happy Anniversary Mami & Papi ~
Luv you #hugging


3 stalks means I LOVE YOU

After that, they were going to Freshbeer for celebrate.
*sorry no picture
and my sis and i watching midnight film  "Battle Ship" at 23.35 PM
Thumbs up for the film ! #NICE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment