Apr 18, 2012

The Most Embarrassing Thing I Did ! Muahahaahahahaa

Alright,i have prepared myself to share my bad experience today.
But, before that... 
LET ME LAUGH AT MYSELF first...
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

OK ! Let's start ...

I went to Gym with my friend as usual and prepare all thing which needed.
Change my apparel, shoes, towel and tie up my hair. Then get a position in a space which is in third row and ready to start !
[ PS : that is mean my front got 2 rows and my back got 2 rows]


Music ON ~

#  Heating  #

3 minutes ago ...

5 minutes ago....

"what's wrong with my leg ?", mumbled.

7 minutes ago...

"Weird !! Its really weird ...something wrong with my leg ! ",mumbled.

I just mumbling myself because the music volume was too high and nobody will hear however you shout.
After 2 mins hesitating, i stopped my motion and decided to go toilet for checking the matter.
I turn back to get my towel and i felt something wrong with my step # not balance #

And i look into my shoes # SHOCKED #

and i look into my position again # DOUBLE SHOCKKKED #

"OHH MY GOD !! HOW?? HOW?? HOW???", mumbled.

I immediately run to pickup MY SHOES SOLES and when i turn back my head, i saw someone is big laughing at me ! Oh Noooo....
what kind of expression should i gave to her ??!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS IS HILARIOUS !!!


I run into toilet and keep laughing at myself  HAHAHAHAHA #DigAHole#
Ohh NOO this is really ashamed !!!!
This is my first time of 21 years old,really !
After 30mins of hiding and found no hole to dig, i jump to Jacuzzi and try to forget everything .
......
 ..........
...............

After that, i asked my friend don't laugh whatever i told her and she promised .
 But before i finish it, she was already rolling in the floor .  XD

ASHAMED !





No comments:

Post a Comment