Jun 7, 2012

My DAY ♥ 03.06.12 Baptism in water for Believer

Today, i want blog about My DAY ~
As you know, I am christian that have been settled down at Impact Church since a long ago.
I've learned lessons of Christianity since kinder garden .
But actually, i just learning and never think to be a christian because my parent and most of my relatives are buddha and especially my daddy's side, they've have to pray every 7th lunar month, Ghost Festival or every Qiu ek and Capgoh .
For the first, i just felt the lessons of Christianity is much easier than Buddhism and sorry to say, it's more logically i thought.
And then, i start to like this religion from year to year till i was SMK (Senior High) and my mom wonder why i always going to church every week even only with myself . I think, she's suspicious and feel something must be wrong with her daughter  =D And one day, she initiative asked to accompany me to church.
And Heaven are closer then~  XD
Though some problems,temptations,trials till miracles happens, my mom finally believe in Jesus and she's baptism *ThankyouGod

And today , in this swimming pool , i would like to throw all my sins and bad deeds !!
So, don't swim at this pool temporary after they change the water =D

Old, young, children , all are queueing for their turn to be a NEW soul .
A question ; Why we need to Baptism ??
The answer is Matthew 28:19 
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"
because It's a command of the Lord .

Did you spot something round and purple color ?? XD hahahaha

 
Yey, of course me ! No. 14 WINNIE

Yes, it's my turn .

Prayed*
 
Luke 3 : 16  "John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire"

Luke 3 : 21-22  "Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.”
Thanks Jesus,
A picture of Us =)

A book named Bertumbuh Dalam Kristus mean Grow in Christ .

"An Openness is the beginning of recovery "




No comments:

Post a Comment