Jun 8, 2012

Boring post like my feeling now ~

Hi readers !
what's different with me today ??
Yes, i cut my messy hair off !
Feel trouble of hair loss . Not one not two but A BUNCH *gosh
I had a great amount of hair while i was a child . And my mom like to tie braid for me .
But now ?? what do you want to tie up, mom ?? haha
Three things i hate most from me :
1.  Face , oily face in T-zone area,cystic acne keep appears and stayed, large pores,etc.
2.  Hair  , untidy, messy, wave, hairloss, greasy ,split end ,etc.
3.  Body  , larger skeletal , hard to slim down  =(

Someone said to me, cut your hair then it will grow faster .That's a kind of enducement =D
So the question iss :

Does your hair grow faster after cut it ?

Hair grows at the same rate both day, and night, morning, and bedtime.
All the hair grows at the same rate no matter if they are cut in layers or a blunt cut. 
Hair grows at about an average of 1/4 to 1/2 inch a month. 
Some people are luckier and have hair that grows just a little longer in a month. 
The only natural way to increase hair growth is by exercise, as the increased blood flow to the scalp increases growth rate.
And with all that said there is one other thing to be said hair on the same head does not all grow at the same rate. 100 hairs in one patch of the head will not all grow longer at the same time. 
[ PS : It is kind of like kids of the same age not everyone grows at the same rate at the same time XD ]




No comments:

Post a Comment