Apr 6, 2012

REUNION of TEO's family at FRESHBEER

I skipped my class because a bit headache that day.
But i join to FRESHBEER with myfamily.. =D
WhatAgoodColleger



Freshness and uniqueness


My dad ordered this which equals 3 normal glasses.
Green Beer is a light refreshing beer which has nutritional algea called Spirulina added to it for color, a subtly different taste and it is health properties.

Ikan Bilis ala Bejo / Bleary

The name is quite weird right?? But it is taste heavenly for those who like spicy.
We payed much effort to order this ! we ordered almost 4 dishes but all were wrong.
First,my dad said to the waitress " You have something spicy and crispy like bleary?"
she reply "Yes,we have. That's called xxxx"
ok,we tried but it was wrong. 
Sec, my dad said to that waitress, "I think not this dish i meant, did you have something else?"
she repeat "Yes,we have. That's called xxxx"
ok,we tried again but it was wrong ! #Grr
Third,it is my turn,i am not going to order  "I ever ate spicy bleary fried garlic,what name is that?"
and then she said "ohhhh,that's is Rica-Rica" #fullconfident
so, we ordered it.#hoping
 The result issss wronggggggggggg!! Dissapointed !
 but haven't giveup =D
Fourth, I repeat my same sentence to another waitress and i said i saw it on table in front of us!
 she mentioned a name but i don't know what will she bring for me AGAIN!#fingercrossed

Nahhhh..........................

Finally

at last

at the end..

HAHAHA

#slurpp~

Dare to try??

Batam Fresh Beer

Phone: (0819) 9117-8456
Komp. Hup Seng Bl D Unit 8
Jl. Raya Engku Putri
Batam Center, Batam

And last,

This isssss...
TEO GENERATION 2012



my pepe, daddy, koukou, xiaoshu
[my daddy's older brother,his younger sister and brother]

No comments:

Post a Comment