Apr 5, 2012

Eyelid Maker from Single to Double =)

Hmm..
Someone has had eyelid still using eyelid maker to enhance that " I HAVE A DEEP EYELID" hahaha
That's me !
I have my own beautiful eyelid,but sometimes when i have not get enough sleep,my eyelid stratified. And it troubled me. I feel annoyed to have an unstable eyelid like this ! huh
So, i need to prepare some eyelid maker when i sleep late. I used to use Eyelid maker out of my eyelid line. It makes it more bigger looks. =D
My mom said "You need to thanks to me for giving you such beautiful eyes! greedy will get nothing..Later your own eyelid become Single eyelid! " Ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooo~
MomCursedHerOwnDaughter #speechless


What merk is this?? =P
Content 50 pcs plus free 10 pcs . Total 60 pcs

 1 sheet contents 10 pairs.
The color is black with a lit shining that suit with our eyeliner.
The power of this is super glue,i thought ! hahaha
It has a high grade glue and very strong. you can use it all day without worry.

My first attempt .
#BadAngleOfCapturing

and Last ..

My P.O.V 
> The glue is too strong that will irritating my eyes.
if you wrong adhere, it is hard to remove it.
> The shape of eyelid maker is too short.It doesnt suit to normal eyes.
 So, we need to put some eye liner around that to make it look natural.
> It is smooth and not piercing our eyes.
doesn't feel itchy at all.

Available at Batam City Square
Ground floor #Cintya Cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment