Apr 11, 2012

My messy desk in office =)

You see how messy i am ! XD
I used to put all things on my table for simply me to get what i want .
You name it,i give it ! like a Doraemon. =D


My activities in the morning :
Put aside my bag, turn on my computer,clean up my table, wash my hand and my tupperware bottle .
After that, checking my E-mail,blog,yahoo,Facebook,etc.

Doing some assignments.

Preparing for next Mid-Test about Cost Accounting. #fiuhh

Not Bad !  =D

Spot something??  #obvious

 Handmade Hellokitty Mousepad lol ~

TIPS :
I drew Hellokitty face on the cardboard and cut it as the shape. Then i put some color on it. I used red pen to color the ribbon and i write down my name by using black pen.  Done !
How creative i am ~ xixi
My hair color : Chiffon Beige

I have Exam on this coming 17 April . #Stress
I hate Exam ! I dont know why i chose this major ! Regret..
No more public holiday besides 6 April..sienn aah~
Everyday I am shuffling ~


No comments:

Post a Comment