Apr 10, 2012

I AM ON DIET NOW

A sentence always appears in my mind,
"BIGGEST LIE : I will start diet tommorrow"  XD
is it ?


I always said i will start diet from Monday..
I will start diet from 1st January..
I will start diet from 1st February..
I will start diet from 1st March..
April..
May..
June..
Never Ends !
and never slim too ! #huh

28 March 2012  : I will start diet on 1st April .
30 March 2012  :  I wil start diet and do exercise !
01 April 2012  : I have no time and tired.. Tmrw laa..
03 April 2012  : Seems like myperiod is coming soon . Wait for it finish laa..
05 April 2012  : (myperiod haven't came) wait laa..weekend is comingg~
09 April 2012   : OK ! enough !! get ready to gym.


But...
10 April 2012  : Period. #Speechless
ThePassionIsMissing

 I WANT TO WEAR BIKINI

My very first Bikini ♥

I bought it from Thailand for motivating me to Diet as soon. =P
But since i back from Thailand, i never diet anymore.
I had consumed Herbalife before.
Many people ate it and slim down. But me?? You can see my picture for the answer !
I thought Herbalife is suitable for people who can stand not to eat.



I am not that kind of person. XD
I feel life is no meaning without eat ~ hahaha
Eat is allowed. But need to see what food have you consume .


Now, i think i need to work hard for my slim body..
I will go to Bali Island in this coming May ♥ with love one.
Tickets , Hotel, Schedules all is prepared by him.
I just need to bring my body & soul to there ~ haha
~ Slim Slim Slim ~
My biggest dream is wearing Bikini at the Kuta Beach #hikksss
GoodLuckForMePlease



Ideal Body Weight Formula :

(Height - 100) x 90%

count yours ~




No comments:

Post a Comment