Jun 16, 2012

City Square : Eating at SeoulGarden with my lovely family

Happy weekend !
Camwhore with my beloved family *muach

Sis , Mommy and Me =)

Waiting for my daddy and move to City Square for having a sumptous lunch !

Seoul Garden Restoran 

My lovely sister is narcism =P

WEEKEND LUNCH
(Sat,Sun & PH)
ADULT RM 27.99
CHILD RM 13.99
SNR CITIZEN RM 19.99

We're belong to ADULT and It's really cheap ! Cheaper than SeoulGarden Batam *fiuhh

 
Please DO NOT waste the food even though it's cheap yey..

What do you want ??
Beef, Mutton, Chicken,Prawns,Scollops, Vegetables, Durian,Corn,strawberry,mango, melon Icecream, Fishball,meatball , etc. 

I choose to eat some Vegetables only XD
ItMustBeJoking
My Mom said : "WASTED !! eat buffet must be eat the most expensive one laa.."
Hahaha i know laa, but I am not so crazy with seafood because mostly, i darenot to eat , i feel stinky !

My daddy confused of choosing haha

Gosh ! So many kind of meats to choose !

There's also have Noodles,Vermicelli, Rice, Sago,etc

My daddy is a huge fan of Prawns but considered to his cholesterol, he just taking a lil ~

 
My sis is a huge fan of Scallops awww but i hate most !

Keppo Queen's choosing never end! XD

You see, there's some ingredients of Ice kacang .
But it's taste bad =D

I just busying to camwhore and share in Blog *aww XD

ME,  SHOWOFF ???
I found that people who find it that people "show off" on their blogs are very silly... If a blog is not for showing what I did,where i go, what i love, what makes me happy, and what I'm proud of then what is it for?
Hahaha Please do agree with me *Angel
Posting down all my disappointments and sadness so I can look upon them and move on? or it can make YOU feel better ? No right ??? Sooo i continue to show off more and more to YOU =P lalala~

Slurppp ! Haven't cooked yet ,man!

Grilling*

Still, busy of taking picture =D

Lil sis & me

SALLY TEO
Aged 19yearsold
Just graduate from Senior High School .
She's my lovely and only sister *muach

 Again, before leaving =D
OMG my face is just like a BIG BUN !!!
Daddy's settling the bill after almost 2hours eating =D
www.FULL.com






No comments:

Post a Comment