May 21, 2012

DIY Handmade Birthday Cake for my dear in Bali 17.05.12

Hi guys !
Today's blog post is about DIY handmade birthday cake for my dear in Bali .
I have told him, i couldn't do anything if we're spent birthday in Bali Lol ..But he said it's okay as long as we have a good time at there ~ Then okay =D
For the first, we have so much games till i forgot his birthday plan i have planned =( 
I planned to ask for two boiled-eggs from restaurant when we have breakfast but unfortunately i forgottttt ! *reckless but never mind, still have another plan at night  =)
suddenly.......................

The door bell rings, and i immediately open however that was a receptionist with bellboy who bring a birthday cake with candle lit *wowww
and then i joined them to sing a birthday song ,make a wish ,blowing candles and take a picture =D
He's shocked and stare at me with a question mark "When did you be in cahoots with them?"
 hahahaha I swear i am not ! i just let it flow  =P

How nice the management and staff .. 
They noticed my boyfriend's passport when the first day we checked in. By the way,thankyou =)

 
at that day, we're Quicksilver-ing and spent almost oneday at there, start from 08.00 till 05.00 .. and we planned to have dinner at Jimbaran ,the most famous place that need to go in Bali [ I will post later =) ] before back to hotel .Then when we went back, i need to rinse up all the clothes we weared.*fiuhhh After that, i pretend to take a bath as usual . Preparing all the things and tool that i hide in lugagge for 4 days already.and Open the shower tap XD

Put all the things on wastafel ,i meant washbasin =)
Apollo cakes, wafer Lover, Mocha topping, Ribbons, Pocky, Mini candles, plastic knife, and silver baseboard . Did you spot my washbasin ?? * soaked clothes

Wafer Lover,strawberry flavor =)

Mocha topping

Red ribbons for tie up my cakes

Candlles and plastic knife

Apollo cakes

How many apollos that i use??

Hmmmmm how to bundle it ??*confusing

I make it 2 colomns 3 rows and 3 layers , total 18 pcs =D and cut it to be oval shape .

and now pour the Mocha topping on top , in case to let the wafer pasted perfectly.

Like that . Look yummy ??

Finish ! How creative am I ??HIHIHI

Ok ! Are you ready ?? (Stay tune for my video )

*Shocked XD

 
Blowing the second candle =( Mine one is the second one *crying

 I want to eattttt ~~ Impatient *wink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ~








1 comment: