May 9, 2012

Celebrating Birthday at Inul Vista Karaoke with Mickey Mouse Cake

Hey guys !
very longggg time never post  . hahahhaa
I have busy on my work recently..
so i need to postpone postpone and postpone..feel very sorry ~


Visit  HERE


Mickey Mouse Cake by Breadhouse Batam 02.05.12


This is my bestfriend,named CHRISNA =)
I was planning to give her a suprises  ~
She invited me and her sister to Xiang - Xiang Resto..After back from there, we run into our plan..
We brought her to Hypermart Nagoyahill as her sister want to buy something*pretended
And seems theres late alrd, i ask her to Inulvista . But she refused because its late and need to work at tommorow..Sighhhhh
But luckily at last, she's go by force XD
[PS : That two-sisters are not like to singing or watching cinema at all, U can count how many times they go there in a year with your fingers =D ]

I was planning to prepare all things as i go there first, but her sister said "U thought my sister is stupid ahh ! "
HAHAHAha and finally i asked the waiter to bring the cake in..and i hold on the remotes control to select the birthday song ~ Yihaaa


Thats two - sisters i mentioned XD
Look normal ?? HAHAHAHHAHAH



 Where is that??
Yes ! Its on my car front XD
The waiter thought we will finish that 5 inch cake with three small mouths then he throw away the container =(

Drive safely till home ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISNA LIM

No comments:

Post a Comment