Apr 2, 2012

Random ♥ Myself


First, I would like to say Gud evening,readers ~
hahaha seems like i am going to read a speech in stage. =P
Hm,my real name is Winnie..surname Teo..Full name Winnie Teo..I borned in Batam, 15November1991..[P.S Notice?? i am goin to have my own key this year XD]
I have papi,mami,a lil sis and King . Wonder who is my king?? The king of castle Lie.. hahaha
My occupation as a account clerk in a company which sales welding machine, wire,etc.
I am not just a travellingqueen..but i am a queen of moving house too!hahaha 
from house to house, town to town, city to city.. Excited right?XD
I ever lived in Selatpanjang, Pekanbaru,Tanjungpinang, Batam. 
Hm, i moved to Tanjungpinang when i finished my primary school in Sekolah Dasar Harmoni Batam. And i spend my juniorhighschool which is called SMP and Seniorhighschool/ SMK in Tanjungpinang..because my dad got an occasion at there.At first year, he spent the time himself at there to adapt the circumstances.After that, we make a move to there to accompany him..hihi
People ever heard from town move to city.. But we are absolutely different with you,people! =D
We moved from Batam to Tgpinang since 2004 .. Hmm?? Thats mean 2012 - 2004 = .. ? count it count it ..
After graduated from my senior high school in 2010, i move back to Batam alone to futher my college till now.
I separated with all of them. =(  lonely
I found Batam is really bored. not even to say Tanjungpinang ! But the positive side is Tanjungpinang more peaceful,comfortable,safe,easy,living cost lower than Batam .
 HOAMMMMMMMMMMMM~~
Gudnite everybody~


No comments:

Post a Comment