Mar 11, 2012

Airways Cafe Tg.Pinang,ate on the plane !

I spent my weekend in Tanjungpinang (thats known as Bintan Island)..
Do you know where is Tanjungpinang? 
"Tanjungpinang Kota Bestari"

below is 
Tanjungpinang Port


 An Island thats not as advanced as Batam. 
But talk about Bintan Island,there is more interesting. Do you ever heard about Bintan Lagoon or maybe gone to there??#wondering
I ever,but 5years ago.HAHA
Besides, there's Senggarang, Pulau Penyengat,Trikora,Gunung Bintan,Kijang,Tanjung Uban,Pulau Lobam,etc in Tanjungpinang.

 
It is near with Batam which take us an hour by using boat / ferry. I go there by myself saturday. 
I miss my mami and papi vr much..#shy

 
 
I lived in batam since i was born. When i was junior high school,we moved to Tanjungpinang because my papi had a job at there. 
I lived there for almost 6 years by passing my junior high school and senior high school.
And i moved to Batam when I was in college.
I study in GICI Bussiness School that located in Batu Batam Mas block D & E . 
About :
 
GICI stands for Global Institute of Commerce and Industry was established in 2000 as a Higher Education College for Economics so called Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Eonomi GICI. It has given a permission by The Ministry of National Education of Republic of Indonesia No. 136/D/O/2000 and also has accreditted by National Accreditation Council Republic of Indonesia (BAN-PT).
GICI has five study programs as follows:

1. Business Management Study Program (S-1)
2. Accountancy Study Program (S-1)
3. Marketing Study Program (D-3)
4. Accounting Study Program (D-3)
5. Finance Management & Banking Study Program (D-3).

Vision
To be the premier institute in creating professionals and  successful entrepreneurs with positive impact for the nation.
Mission
To create individuals and organizations in Indonesia, that win every business competition by their abilities and qualities and also have leadership, entrepreneurship and positive thinking through character building with the integrated academical and empirical pathway
 
I chose the 2nd one, Accountancy Study Program (S-1) that take us over 3 years to graduate.
 So longgggggggggg!


Airways Cafe


About :
Airways Cafe is located at Jl.MT.Haryono Kilometer 3,behind Indo Fashion Mall.
Tanjungpinang is a small town that crowd only around the port area.But rumors say that Top100 penuin Batam's owner wanna open a Mall in Tanjungpinang.#Notnewforme
To me,i heard "Open a Mall at Tanjungpinang" for thousand times since 2009 till now...
So, you no need to pay alot hopes on it. =P

 

wonder what we ordered?

see below :


Chicken Finger Rp 18.000,-


Chicken Pocket Sandwich Rp 18.000,-


Fish and Chip Rp 30.000,-

Blue Diamond Rp 18.000,-
Golden Lyches Rp 18.000,-

Total Bill is about Rp 102.000,-
Cheap or not?? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment