Mar 22, 2012

Yuhuuu ! Tomorrow is public holiday .
I love holiday ~
 It's Hari Raya Nyepi in Indonesia . It is feel like longggggggg time never have holiday XD
Going SG tommorow . I always spent myweekend or holiday just at Singapore or Tanjungpinang .
It is because ...

Singapore     -      BATAM     -     Tanjungpinang

Me, in the middle .
I only have Two Options , LEFT or RIGHT . Hahaha

Actually, it's quite boring spent my short holiday at Tanjungpinang .Take a cab and ferry for almost 2hours,Alone. But it's worth because i can back to be a PRINCESS =D Spending my time with my family is the most beautiful thing on earth.
 I love you,daddy ! I love you,mommy ! I love you,lil sis !

And i found that Singaporean is dependent on Electronic so much !
For them, they dont need many friends, as long as they have electronic items by following the time !
For me, going to Singapore for shopping is okay. But for staying, I will reconsider .
Singaporean's living cost for a month was high.

earned Rupiah and spend Dollar =  Stupid
earned Dollar and spend Rupiah = Clever

So, I was considered to .. ? # speakless

Tomorrow going to SG and stayed for one night only.
i will back on Saturday night .
Because i have to college for 4hours on this f*cking Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment