Mar 26, 2012

KOI Cafe (50嵐) Versus Gong Cha (贡茶) , which is the best bubble tea in Singapore ?

Singaporean is crazy about this two newplayers !
They even can queue for so long just for 1 glass . Crazy or crazy ?
I am an impatient person as i ever said HERE
so I WONT queue for something that have other options such as Restaurant, Bubble tea,etc !


After seeing craziest queue of many of you, I decided to QUEUE at Iluma Bugis #hate

And everything is change when i tried KOI in my very first time, i feel shocked .
"What the hell is this? F*ckinyummy" mumbled myself. XD
The blended milk with the tea are taste like you are drinking the fresh milk from Newzealand with the QQ pearls.#Damngood

KOI is a must when i am in Singapore.
I am so in love with it since the first time i drank it !

Another player isss Gong Cha .
Frothy milk is added on top after the tea is brewed instead of blending it together. 
The result is a creamier texture that lingers in the mouth which different version with KOI.
I am not so like .
But actually both got their own loyal fans.



My conclusion is
 I am a HUGE fans of KOI Cafe ~
HAHAHA

How about you?? Share it with me ~

KOI Cafe
#01-15 Iluma At Bugis
6884 6817

2 comments: