Mar 16, 2012

Scarlet Heart, also known as Bu Bu Jing Xin

This film is popular now on ! 
Its freaking hot that make me can't stop and can't do well on my job. I spent my work time from 7.30am till 4.30pm just for watching this !Hahaha
Hm,do you think why i can watch film during my working time??
 Because i am a BRAVE GIRL who don't afraid of anything included my Boss !Hahahahahah #bullshit
Actually because my boss got a job overseas recently.
 
Here is the mainrole :

. Liu Shi Shi as Maertai Ruo Xi
.Nicky Wu as 4th Prince
Kevin Cheng as 8th Prince
Yuan Hong as 13th Prince
.Lin Geng Xin as 14th Prince
Ye Zu Xin as 10th Prince
Han Dong as 9th Prince


This is the Complicated Relation


The story revolves around a 25 year-old in 21st century woman, 
Zhang Xiao, 
 who ends up in a car accident, only to wake up to find herself in the body of a 16 year-old Manchu girl, Maertai Ruoxi, living in the 18th century Qing Dynasty. In her new life, she becomes deeply entangled in Aisin Gioro princes' battle for the throne.
 
This is a common story that hv been modified some. 
but the essence of story is quite making people excited ! #wuarr

Watch This !



No comments:

Post a Comment