Mar 4, 2012

My lil lovely weekend with Him - a little homemade Sushi =) AGAIN

Ehem, he come as usual this week as per our schedule [Mean : 2 weeks come once]. But it depend on how he miss me exactly. =D Hmm, about him, He is a loving,patient,forgiving, shy, creative, romantic less,response less, cincai in everything [#fiuh] .His 'cincai' (whatever the best) characteristic sometimes troubled me. Ex : Goin'out by Taxi with not worth prices , from Nagoyahills to Top100 only cost Rp 15.000,- but He paid Rp25.000,- #Grrrrr [P.S ; we always quarrel over this matter =( ]
We have been together for almost 5years but seems like i still dont understand him. but I will try...


 Ingredients : Rice, Katsuobushi , Hagoromo seaweed, xxx, Seaweed in two ways cuts

 Hagoromo seaweed

 Oh,i forgot this name! But its taste really good for sure. I lovin it.

 Katsuobushi [dried bonito flakes]

Pork Floss Bee Cheng Hiang

Rougan/ Bak Kwa from Bee Cheng Hiang [something like Dried Pork rather like jerky.

Rice blend with Hagaromo. It tastes vr salty. I think must put more rice into it.

 Hey!! dun judge this by their apperances. HAHA

Mymom said : "Is that Sushi??Why look like vestige foods??" #sosad
But act she was kidding with me, i knew it  =)
I end it with .....
Little Pandas ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment